Holiday company extends support for Lowestoft Town FC
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
A popular holiday company has underlined its commitment to the community by extending their support for Lowestoft Town Football Club.
Hoseasons will remain as the club's official community partner throughout 2018, ensuring young players and coaches from the Lowestoft Town Sports Academy will benefit from new kit, footballs and bibs.
Matt Smith, head of HR at Hoseasons, said: 'Given our strong ties with the town, we are delighted to be able to once again offer our support.
'Both Hoseasons and Lowestoft Town have a long history in the area, so it makes sense for us to be their official community partner.'
Sam Hossack, director of Lowestoft Town FC, added: 'It's great to continue our partnership with Hoseasons; they have always been very active and open in their support for us.
You may also want to watch:
'Hoseasons have made a vital contribution to the club's community projects, helping to fund important development work via the Lowestoft Town Sports Academy. We are very thankful for their continued support.'
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 3 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 4 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 7 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 8 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 9 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 10 Investigations continue into 'suspicious' caravan fire that 'exploded'