Holiday company extends support for Lowestoft Town FC
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
A popular holiday company has underlined its commitment to the community by extending their support for Lowestoft Town Football Club.
Hoseasons will remain as the club's official community partner throughout 2018, ensuring young players and coaches from the Lowestoft Town Sports Academy will benefit from new kit, footballs and bibs.
Matt Smith, head of HR at Hoseasons, said: 'Given our strong ties with the town, we are delighted to be able to once again offer our support.
'Both Hoseasons and Lowestoft Town have a long history in the area, so it makes sense for us to be their official community partner.'
Sam Hossack, director of Lowestoft Town FC, added: 'It's great to continue our partnership with Hoseasons; they have always been very active and open in their support for us.
You may also want to watch:
'Hoseasons have made a vital contribution to the club's community projects, helping to fund important development work via the Lowestoft Town Sports Academy. We are very thankful for their continued support.'
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 4 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 5 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 8 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 9 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
- 10 How well do you know Lowestoft?