I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with Daphne Conley (November 30) when she sung the praises of the James Paget University Hospital.My father was admitted after a fall two weeks ago to A&E and later transferred to the rehabilitation ward.
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with Daphne Conley (November 30) when she sung the praises of the James Paget University Hospital.
My father was admitted after a fall two weeks ago to A&E and later transferred to the rehabilitation ward.
There everyone was very caring towards both him and our family as we all went through a very traumatic time.
It was discovered a week later that he had cancer of the liver and pancreas and unfortunately died within a few days of his admission.
You may also want to watch:
Although he was 93, and up until a few months ago was very fit for his age, it all happened so quickly and took us all by surprise.
I shall never forget the big hug I received from one of the staff nurses as we left the ward and the comforting words from all who worked there.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
I should like to say a big thank you to them all, on behalf of my family, and hope that they can get some deserved rest in the busy months coming up to Christmas.