ON December 3 I had an operation, returning home on December 10, and during that time I was in the James Paget University Hospital, at Gorleston.I wish to voice the commendable care that I had from all levels of staff.
ON December 3 I had an operation, returning home on December 10, and during that time I was in the James Paget University Hospital, at Gorleston.
I wish to voice the commendable care that I had from all levels of staff.
The menu was varied, meals tasty, hot and nicely served.
I know my after care will be given as much thought.
You may also want to watch:
Not to forget our district nurses and carers.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 9 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 10 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members