House blaze in Kirkley
FIRE crews were called to a house ablaze in Kirkley in the early hours of this morning.Two fire engines attended London Road South in Lowestoft at 12.
FIRE crews were called to a house ablaze in Kirkley in the early hours of this morning.
Two fire engines attended London Road South in Lowestoft at 12.15am on Wednesday. There was a small fire in the hall way, which was caused by a cushion being pushed through the letter box.
Firefighters quickly dealt with the scene and the incident was over at 12.28am.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch