Bungalow near 'fantastic white beaches' up for sale on Suffolk coast
- Credit: Brown & Co
A bungalow set in five acres of farmland on the Suffolk coast has hit the market for £630,000.
Roes Farm Bungalow, in Corton, north of Lowestoft, is being marketed by estate agent Brown & Co.
Included in the price tag is a three-bedroom bungalow with a large garden, grass paddocks with stable building and general-purpose farm building.
The property can be found in Coast Road, directly between the main village of Corton and Hopton-on-Sea.
Brown & Co said the farm is "well placed for the fantastic white sandy beaches of Great Yarmouth and Gorleston".
You may also want to watch:
The estate agent also said the property is within walking distances of schools, shops and pubs — with tourist attractions such as Norwich city centre and the Norfolk Broads a short drive away.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school