‘I want to be a part of their life’ says man searching for long lost siblings
- Credit: Archant
What would you do if you had not seen your family in nearly 35 years?
That is the question Will Bilotta, originally Will Mason, is asking himself as he approaches his 40th birthday next year.
Mr Bilotta, a client services manager in London who lives in Ipswich, was born in 1979, last saw his younger siblings, Belinda and Ben, when he was five and it is not a fond memory.
He said police had been called to the family home after a domestic dispute and he was taken away by his Mum and step dad.
Mr Bilotta believes his dad, Peter Mason, married Wendy Simmons in either Beccles Church or at the Lowestoft Registry Office, and believes Belinda was born between 1984 and 1986, and Benjamin between 1985 and 1987.
You may also want to watch:
It is also possible that Wendy could also have the second name of Cook.
He thinks his siblings are somewhere in the Waveney and Great Yarmouth area, but has, as yet, failed to find them.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 8 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 9 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
He said: 'I think personally they are in Great Yarmouth, that is my hunch. I don't know why but I think that is where they are.
'There is only so much you can do. I have tried searching for things like birth certificates and marriage certificates. I have joined ancestry sites and so on and I just seem to come up with nothing.'
Mr Bilotta, who has had a difficult few years in his personal life said finding his brother and sister would mean the world to him.
He said: 'It would mean so much to find them. I have had a pretty bad few years, this last year particularly has been hard but I have an amazing partner and two beautiful daughters, one from my first marriage and another with my current partner.
'But I feel like my family is shrinking. It would just be the best thing that I would want.
'I want to be part of their life and for them to be part of mine and after 30 years of having depression I feel like I am ready to be the big brother properly.'
If you think you know Belinda or Benjamin, please email email@example.com.