Iconic views of Lowestoft and Beccles from the 50s to 90s
These old photos found in the Archant archives show town scenes in Lowestoft and Beccles from the 50s to 90s.
And many of the views and shops can still be seen today.
We would love to see more of your old photographs, so take a look back through your albums and share your favourites with us.
You can upload them on our Lowestoft and Beccles Remembers Facebook group, which was launched a few months ago, or pop in and see us.
The Facebook group is in association with the Lowestoft Journal and the Beccles and Bungay Journal, and is a place where everyone is invited to share memories of days gone by.
You may also want to watch:
And as well as photos of Lowestoft and Beccles we would also love to see snaps from Southwold, Bungay, Halesworth and all the villages in between.
To find our page simply visit Facebook and search 'Lowestoft & Beccles Remembers'.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 New shop set to open in prominent town centre store
- 9 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 10 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
When posting your photos please include as much information as you can, and if you don't know you can ask fellow members to help you out!
Pictures: ARCHANT LIBRARY