Iconic views of Lowestoft and Beccles from the 50s to 90s
These old photos found in the Archant archives show town scenes in Lowestoft and Beccles from the 50s to 90s.
And many of the views and shops can still be seen today.
We would love to see more of your old photographs, so take a look back through your albums and share your favourites with us.
You can upload them on our Lowestoft and Beccles Remembers Facebook group, which was launched a few months ago, or pop in and see us.
The Facebook group is in association with the Lowestoft Journal and the Beccles and Bungay Journal, and is a place where everyone is invited to share memories of days gone by.
You may also want to watch:
And as well as photos of Lowestoft and Beccles we would also love to see snaps from Southwold, Bungay, Halesworth and all the villages in between.
To find our page simply visit Facebook and search 'Lowestoft & Beccles Remembers'.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 3 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 4 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Campers arrive 'back in paradise' at sold-out Latitude Festival
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
When posting your photos please include as much information as you can, and if you don't know you can ask fellow members to help you out!
Pictures: ARCHANT LIBRARY