I WAS wandering through Normanston Park when I noticed that the skatepark was in use, so I went to have a look. I was hugely impressed by what I saw.The skatepark was a hive of activity.
I WAS wandering through Normanston Park when I noticed that the skatepark was in use, so I went to have a look. I was hugely impressed by what I saw.
The skatepark was a hive of activity. The design is most impressive. The young people were very well behaved and courteously allowed others to go first, even curtailing their own run for someone else's; their skills never fail to amaze me. Most striking was that the concrete surface was so quiet.
Altogether the enterprise is a credit to all involved, not least the young people who took part in choosing the design. Congratulations are due all round.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lowestoft house fire starts in tumble dryer and rips through conservatory
- 2 Acid attack victim opens heart to TV star on true crime show
- 3 Woman bruised after being bitten by dog
- 4 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 5 Adapted trike helping to fulfil dreams and bring back 'happy memories'
- 6 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 7 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 8 Pier owners looking forward to bright future
- 9 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 10 People gather in the street for funeral of "local legend"