I WAS wandering through Normanston Park when I noticed that the skatepark was in use, so I went to have a look. I was hugely impressed by what I saw.The skatepark was a hive of activity.
I WAS wandering through Normanston Park when I noticed that the skatepark was in use, so I went to have a look. I was hugely impressed by what I saw.
The skatepark was a hive of activity. The design is most impressive. The young people were very well behaved and courteously allowed others to go first, even curtailing their own run for someone else's; their skills never fail to amaze me. Most striking was that the concrete surface was so quiet.
Altogether the enterprise is a credit to all involved, not least the young people who took part in choosing the design. Congratulations are due all round.
- 1 Community rally together after fire rips through family home
- 2 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 5 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 6 Fallen tree blocks train lines near Lowestoft
- 7 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas
- 8 Pressure group anger over speeding drivers on busy bypass
- 9 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 10 Waveney MP says PM should 'hold up his hands' over No 10 party