I WAS wandering through Normanston Park when I noticed that the skatepark was in use, so I went to have a look. I was hugely impressed by what I saw.The skatepark was a hive of activity.
I WAS wandering through Normanston Park when I noticed that the skatepark was in use, so I went to have a look. I was hugely impressed by what I saw.
The skatepark was a hive of activity. The design is most impressive. The young people were very well behaved and courteously allowed others to go first, even curtailing their own run for someone else's; their skills never fail to amaze me. Most striking was that the concrete surface was so quiet.
Altogether the enterprise is a credit to all involved, not least the young people who took part in choosing the design. Congratulations are due all round.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 2 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 3 Sex offender caught with indecent images avoids prison
- 4 'A big thank you' - Superheroes salute key workers and NHS staff
- 5 Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- 6 Police receive nearly 140 calls about Covid breaches during sunny weekend
- 7 When do the clocks go forward in 2021?
- 8 Where are Norfolk and Waveney's Covid vaccination sites?
- 9 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 10 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building