Inquest verdict of Lowestoft man
A 26-YEAR-OLD shop assistant was found hanged by his stepfather, an inquest has heard.Dean McKeown was discovered at his home on Roman Road, Lowestoft, on September 13.
A 26-YEAR-OLD shop assistant was found hanged by his stepfather, an inquest has heard.
Dean McKeown was discovered at his home on Roman Road, Lowestoft, on September 13.
Greater Suffolk deputy coroner Yvonne Blake recorded an open verdict during last Friday's hearing (December 11), saying there was no evidence to suggest he fully understood what he was doing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary