Inquest verdict of Lowestoft man
A 26-YEAR-OLD shop assistant was found hanged by his stepfather, an inquest has heard.Dean McKeown was discovered at his home on Roman Road, Lowestoft, on September 13.
A 26-YEAR-OLD shop assistant was found hanged by his stepfather, an inquest has heard.
Dean McKeown was discovered at his home on Roman Road, Lowestoft, on September 13.
Greater Suffolk deputy coroner Yvonne Blake recorded an open verdict during last Friday's hearing (December 11), saying there was no evidence to suggest he fully understood what he was doing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021