Inquest verdict of Lowestoft man
A 26-YEAR-OLD shop assistant was found hanged by his stepfather, an inquest has heard.Dean McKeown was discovered at his home on Roman Road, Lowestoft, on September 13.
A 26-YEAR-OLD shop assistant was found hanged by his stepfather, an inquest has heard.
Dean McKeown was discovered at his home on Roman Road, Lowestoft, on September 13.
Greater Suffolk deputy coroner Yvonne Blake recorded an open verdict during last Friday's hearing (December 11), saying there was no evidence to suggest he fully understood what he was doing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 2 Delays expected for bridge works
- 3 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 4 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 5 Border Force alerted after lifeboat recovers abandoned dinghy
- 6 Cultural hub could transform 'key town centre site' in £35m project
- 7 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 8 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles
- 9 Hospital order for man who attacked mother with metal bar
- 10 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary