Is Lowestoft rising?
- Credit: Nick Butcher
It is a town that has faced huge challenges in recent years.
But as a conference held this week looked at the future of the Lowestoft, today we ask: is the UK's most easterly point now on the rise?
Many community leaders, including Phil Aves - change manager for Lowestoft Rising, an organisation set up to improve quality of life in the area - believe the town is 'turning the corner' because public and voluntary sector organisations are collaborating in a way they were not before.
But visitors to the event still expressed concerns over a lack of infrastructure and opportunities for young people.
Lowestoft Rising is urging people to share their opinions of the town, good or bad - and today The Journal is encouraging you to write in with your views.
You may also want to watch:
See today's Journal for a special report - and a chance to have your say.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 5 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 6 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'