Is your kid the cutest in town? Enter our Bonny Babies competition now!
- Credit: Archant
There's still time to enter our Bonny Babies competition, and see your child crowned the cutest kid in town.
Now is your chance to see your tot in the spotlight as our contest returns for another year.
The search is on for the most photogenic youngsters in Lowestoft, Southwold and all the villages in between.
And once again we have teamed up with portrait specialists Picture Studios in London Road North in Lowestoft town centre to offer some amazing prizes for our winners.
The top tots in each category will receive a fabulous 20in x 16in canvas print, worth £228. Runners up will get a 10in x 8in framed portrait worth
You may also want to watch:
£57, while third places will receive a 8in x 6in framed portrait worth £39.
Amy Smith, coastal chief reporter for the Lowestoft Journal, said: 'Our Bonny Babies competition is back for another year and we can't wait to see your entries. Last year we were inundated with beautiful photos of your little ones, and we hope as many people enter again this year.
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 5 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 6 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 7 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 8 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 9 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 10 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
'We've got some great prizes and this is a real opportunity to win a memorable portrait of your gorgeous boys and girls.'
All you need to do to enter is buy a copy of today's Lowestoft Journal, fill out the form and book your child in for a photo sitting at Picture Studios.
Appointments can be booked between Monday, June 26, and Friday, June 30, from 9.30am to 3.30pm each day. The form must be taken along to your appointment.
The photograph sittings are free of charge and the competition is open to any child up to the age of five.
Once all of the children have been photographed they will be split into age categories, and all of the photos will be published in the paper and online for our readers to cast their votes. There is no obligation to buy any of the photos taken of your child – however those who wish to can purchase them through Picture Studios, which offers fun, family photography in its state-of-the-art studio.
To book your appointment, call 01502 573154.
For more information about Picture Studios visit www.picturestudios.net