It’s back! Enter our Bonny Babies competition to find the cutest tots in Lowestoft and Southwold
- Credit: Nick Butcher
It's the most popular competition of the year – and now, it is back for another year.
The Journal has started its search for the most photogenic youngsters in Lowestoft and Southwold with its Bonny Baby competition.
Book your child in for a photo sitting at portrait specialists Picture Studios in London Road North, Lowestoft town centre and you could be in with a chance of winning some fabulous prizes.
Winners receive a 20in x 16in canvas texture portrait, worth £228.
Runners-up will win a 10in x 8in framed portrait worth £57, while third places will get a 8in x 6in framed portrait worth £39.44.
You may also want to watch:
Appointments can be booked at Picture Studios between Monday, July 11 and Friday, July 15, from 9.30am to 3.30pm each day.
Those who have made appointments are asked to fill out the coupon in this week's Journal and take it along on the day.
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 3 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 4 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 5 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 6 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 7 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 8 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
The photograph sittings are free of charge and are open to any child up to the age of five.
The pictures will be published in The Journal so readers can cast their votes for their favourites.
There is no obligation to buy any of the photos – but those who wish to can purchase them through Picture Studios, which offers fun, family photography in its state-of-the-art studio.