It's official- we're out of recession
BRITAIN clawed its way out pulled out of recession at the end of 2009, figures revealed today.There was a tiny growth of 0.1pc in the final quarter of 2009, official figures show.
BRITAIN clawed its way out pulled out of recession at the end of 2009, figures revealed today.
There was a tiny growth of 0.1pc in the final quarter of 2009, official figures show.
The economy shrank by 4.8pc in 2009, said the Office for National Statistics.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 10 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities