It's official- we're out of recession
BRITAIN clawed its way out pulled out of recession at the end of 2009, figures revealed today.There was a tiny growth of 0.1pc in the final quarter of 2009, official figures show.
BRITAIN clawed its way out pulled out of recession at the end of 2009, figures revealed today.
There was a tiny growth of 0.1pc in the final quarter of 2009, official figures show.
The economy shrank by 4.8pc in 2009, said the Office for National Statistics.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through region
- 2 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 3 Lowestoft gets £24.9m for key town centre projects
- 4 When do the clocks go forward in 2021?
- 5 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 6 Pontins accused of using discriminatory 'undesirable guest' list
- 7 The voice of the Shipping Forecast publishes latest fox storybook
- 8 'A big thank you' - Superheroes salute key workers and NHS staff
- 9 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 10 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft