It's official- we're out of recession
BRITAIN clawed its way out pulled out of recession at the end of 2009, figures revealed today.There was a tiny growth of 0.1pc in the final quarter of 2009, official figures show.
BRITAIN clawed its way out pulled out of recession at the end of 2009, figures revealed today.
There was a tiny growth of 0.1pc in the final quarter of 2009, official figures show.
The economy shrank by 4.8pc in 2009, said the Office for National Statistics.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 New shop set to open in prominent town centre store
- 6 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 7 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 8 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 9 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 10 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary