It's official- we're out of recession
BRITAIN clawed its way out pulled out of recession at the end of 2009, figures revealed today.There was a tiny growth of 0.1pc in the final quarter of 2009, official figures show.
BRITAIN clawed its way out pulled out of recession at the end of 2009, figures revealed today.
There was a tiny growth of 0.1pc in the final quarter of 2009, official figures show.
The economy shrank by 4.8pc in 2009, said the Office for National Statistics.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 10 School warning after social media post about girls being approached