Jake Quickenden to join The Dreamboys on stage in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
He took on tough challenges in the jungle, hit the high notes on X Factor and has melted hearts on the ice rink.
But now a reality television personality is set to send the pulses racing once more with an appearance in Lowestoft this summer.
Television favourite Jake Quickenden – currently starring in Dancing on Ice on ITV – will make a guest star appearance alongside The Dreamboys at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft later this year.
Joining the popular Dreamboys male strip group on their UK wide tour, The X Factor and I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! TV star will hit the Marina stage on July 5.
Preparing to show off his dance moves, Jake is set to make pulses quicken as the performers gear up for their latest tour.
You may also want to watch:
Ahead of his debut with the group, Jake said: 'I'm looking forward to showing off my new dance moves on tour with The Dreamboys and meeting everyone within such a well-established and professional show.
'I love having fun and trying new things as life's too short. I've met some of the boys before and they are a great bunch of lads, I hope the fans enjoy the show and I'm looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone on tour.'
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 5 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 6 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 7 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 8 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 9 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
Renowned for their breathtaking show, which is complete with high energy dance routines and toned physiques, The Dreamboys guarantee an action packed two-hour show.
After sold out worldwide tours, The Dreamboys are back with a brand new show, returning to the Marina Theatre once more.
A theatre spokesman said: 'We are delighted that Jake Quickenden will be appearing with The Dreamboys when they return to Lowestoft.
'The show is always extremely popular, but Jake's appearance is sure to attract even more people to attend on the night.'
Tickets for the Lowestoft show are on sale now from the box office on 01502 533200 or via the website at www.marinatheatre.co.uk Please note, the show is not suitable for under 18s.