James Paget Hospital director to leave
A SENIOR member of staff is leaving the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston to join the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.Julie Cave, who is director of finance and performance at the JPH, will start as director of resources at the N&N in June.
A SENIOR member of staff is leaving the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston to join the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Julie Cave, who is director of finance and performance at the JPH, will start as director of resources at the N&N in June. She is taking over from Anna Dugdale, who has been promoted to director of resources. She used to work at the N&N as deputy director of resources at the Norfolk and Norwich from 1995 to 2004.
Meanwhile consultant urologist Krishna Sethia is taking over from Iain Brooksby as medical director at the N&N. Dr Brooksby reires in March. Mr Sethia, who lives in Hedenham, near Bungay, has been a consultant at the N&N since 1990 and is an expert in prostate cancer.
He said: 'I welcome this opportunity to influence the future direction of the trust and I hope to involve other clinicians in networking and decision making. I come across many staff with good ideas and I would like to help bring these talented people together so that we can put their good ideas into practice.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Cave, who lives in East Carleton, near Norwich, said: 'I look forward to the challenges that we face albeit with a tough financial agenda in the future.'
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 6 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 7 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 8 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 9 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 10 Frustration at delays to planned London-direct trains