James Paget Hospital director to leave
A SENIOR member of staff is leaving the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston to join the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.Julie Cave, who is director of finance and performance at the JPH, will start as director of resources at the N&N in June.
A SENIOR member of staff is leaving the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston to join the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Julie Cave, who is director of finance and performance at the JPH, will start as director of resources at the N&N in June. She is taking over from Anna Dugdale, who has been promoted to director of resources. She used to work at the N&N as deputy director of resources at the Norfolk and Norwich from 1995 to 2004.
Meanwhile consultant urologist Krishna Sethia is taking over from Iain Brooksby as medical director at the N&N. Dr Brooksby reires in March. Mr Sethia, who lives in Hedenham, near Bungay, has been a consultant at the N&N since 1990 and is an expert in prostate cancer.
He said: 'I welcome this opportunity to influence the future direction of the trust and I hope to involve other clinicians in networking and decision making. I come across many staff with good ideas and I would like to help bring these talented people together so that we can put their good ideas into practice.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Cave, who lives in East Carleton, near Norwich, said: 'I look forward to the challenges that we face albeit with a tough financial agenda in the future.'
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 7 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 9 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft