James Paget Hospital director to leave
A SENIOR member of staff is leaving the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston to join the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.Julie Cave, who is director of finance and performance at the JPH, will start as director of resources at the N&N in June.
A SENIOR member of staff is leaving the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston to join the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Julie Cave, who is director of finance and performance at the JPH, will start as director of resources at the N&N in June. She is taking over from Anna Dugdale, who has been promoted to director of resources. She used to work at the N&N as deputy director of resources at the Norfolk and Norwich from 1995 to 2004.
Meanwhile consultant urologist Krishna Sethia is taking over from Iain Brooksby as medical director at the N&N. Dr Brooksby reires in March. Mr Sethia, who lives in Hedenham, near Bungay, has been a consultant at the N&N since 1990 and is an expert in prostate cancer.
He said: 'I welcome this opportunity to influence the future direction of the trust and I hope to involve other clinicians in networking and decision making. I come across many staff with good ideas and I would like to help bring these talented people together so that we can put their good ideas into practice.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Cave, who lives in East Carleton, near Norwich, said: 'I look forward to the challenges that we face albeit with a tough financial agenda in the future.'
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 3 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 4 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 5 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 6 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 7 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 8 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?