Jay Kay's �1m Ferrari smashed up in Suffolk
Singer Jay Kay's �1m Ferrari was smashed up this morning following an apparent row at a hotel in the upmarket seaside resort of Aldeburgh in Suffolk.Police sources said a 21-year-old man had been arrested and was being held in custody.Sarah Brealey
Singer Jay Kay's �1m Ferrari was smashed up this morning following an apparent row at a hotel in the upmarket seaside resort of Aldeburgh in Suffolk.
Police sources said a 21-year-old man had been arrested and was being held in custody.
The Jamiroquai frontman, who is famed for his love of fast cars, was today unwilling to discuss the alleged attack on his car.
The driver's side window and windscreen of his black Ferrari Enzo were smashed in. Shards of glass were sprayed across the road outside the Brudenell Hotel, where he was staying.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft