Jay Kay's �1m Ferrari smashed up in Suffolk
Singer Jay Kay's �1m Ferrari was smashed up this morning following an apparent row at a hotel in the upmarket seaside resort of Aldeburgh in Suffolk.Police sources said a 21-year-old man had been arrested and was being held in custody.Sarah Brealey
Singer Jay Kay's �1m Ferrari was smashed up this morning following an apparent row at a hotel in the upmarket seaside resort of Aldeburgh in Suffolk.
Police sources said a 21-year-old man had been arrested and was being held in custody.
The Jamiroquai frontman, who is famed for his love of fast cars, was today unwilling to discuss the alleged attack on his car.
The driver's side window and windscreen of his black Ferrari Enzo were smashed in. Shards of glass were sprayed across the road outside the Brudenell Hotel, where he was staying.
- 1 Community rally together after fire rips through family home
- 2 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 5 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 6 Fallen tree blocks train lines near Lowestoft
- 7 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas
- 8 Pressure group anger over speeding drivers on busy bypass
- 9 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 10 Waveney MP says PM should 'hold up his hands' over No 10 party