Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Images
Jewellery was stolen after burglars forced their way into a home.
Police are seeking information and are appealing for witnesses in connection with the burglary in Carlton Colville, Lowestoft at the weekend.
A home on Famona Road, Carlton Colville was broken into at sometime between 4.30pm and 8.30pm on Saturday, September 18.
Police said entry was gained after "a lock on a door was forced."
A police spokesman said: "Once inside, an untidy search was completed throughout and jewellery was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
"Can you help?"
If you noticed any unusual activity nearby or have any information about the burglary, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference number 37/51896/21 via 101.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 3 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 4 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 5 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 6 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 7 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 8 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 9 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143