Join in with the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Saturday, February 24 an 11-mile walk will be held in the Aldringham/Sailors' Path/Friston area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Aldringham Common car park at 10am for this walk, which includes a picnic lunch. For further details about this walk you should call 01502 716387.
On Sunday, February 25, an eight-mile walk will be held in the Westleton/Dunwich area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Westleton Green at 10.30am. This walk includes a picnic lunch.
You may also want to watch:
For further details about this walk call 01502 580868 or 07594 499854.
Next Wednesday, February 28, a five-mile walk will be held in the Seething area.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 4 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 5 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 6 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 9 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 10 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out
Walkers are asked to meet at the village hall at 10.30am. There is an optional lunch at the Kings Head, Woodton.
For further details about this walk call 01986 893023.