Step out and enjoy series of healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, January 8 there will be a three-mile walk in the Gorleston area. Walkers are asked to meet at 10.30am at the Marine Parade car park for this walk along the seafront towards Hopton.
Also on Monday, January 8 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park at 2pm for this walk to Millennium Green/Town Park.
Next Tuesday, January 9, a 3.3-mile walk will be held in Kessingland. Meet at the beach car park in Church Road at 10.30am for this walk to Benacre Sluice.
On Wednesday, January 10, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Pakefield. Meet outside the Jolly Sailors pub at 2pm for this seafront walk.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, January 12, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the Quay car park at 10.30am.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k