Step out and enjoy series of healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, January 8 there will be a three-mile walk in the Gorleston area. Walkers are asked to meet at 10.30am at the Marine Parade car park for this walk along the seafront towards Hopton.
Also on Monday, January 8 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park at 2pm for this walk to Millennium Green/Town Park.
Next Tuesday, January 9, a 3.3-mile walk will be held in Kessingland. Meet at the beach car park in Church Road at 10.30am for this walk to Benacre Sluice.
On Wednesday, January 10, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Pakefield. Meet outside the Jolly Sailors pub at 2pm for this seafront walk.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, January 12, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the Quay car park at 10.30am.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 8 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 9 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 10 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney