Series of healthy walks across district
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, June 25, there is a 3.7-mile walk in Beccles. Meet at the car park off the Morrisons roundabout on the A146 at 10.30am for this Marsh Trail walk.
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am, a 3.75-mile walk from North Cove to Mutford will be held. Park next to the Three Horseshoes PH/Church.
A three-mile walk will be held from Southwold to Walberswick next Wednesday. Meet in front of Harbour Inn PH at Southwold at 10.30am. Also on Wednesday, a 1.6-mile or 2.1-mile walk is held in Worlingham. Park on the roadside off Marsh Lane at 2pm for this walk to the riverbank.
Next Thursday a short walk of one mile to 1.5 miles will be held in Reydon. This circular walk leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre, Reydon at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
A 2.2-mile to three-mile walk will be held next Friday, June 29 meeting in front of Shipmeadow Church at 10.30am.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 4 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 5 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 6 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 7 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 8 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Visually impaired woman urges people with diabetes to get retinal screenings