Series of healthy walks across district
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, June 25, there is a 3.7-mile walk in Beccles. Meet at the car park off the Morrisons roundabout on the A146 at 10.30am for this Marsh Trail walk.
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am, a 3.75-mile walk from North Cove to Mutford will be held. Park next to the Three Horseshoes PH/Church.
A three-mile walk will be held from Southwold to Walberswick next Wednesday. Meet in front of Harbour Inn PH at Southwold at 10.30am. Also on Wednesday, a 1.6-mile or 2.1-mile walk is held in Worlingham. Park on the roadside off Marsh Lane at 2pm for this walk to the riverbank.
Next Thursday a short walk of one mile to 1.5 miles will be held in Reydon. This circular walk leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre, Reydon at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
A 2.2-mile to three-mile walk will be held next Friday, June 29 meeting in front of Shipmeadow Church at 10.30am.
- 1 Suffolk to be in Tier Two in local lockdown system
- 2 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 3 'The Gull Wing is go' - Joy as third crossing secures Government approval
- 4 High street store for auction as 'residential development'
- 5 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 6 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 7 Coup for Blues with signing of former Norwich City youngster
- 8 Club puts safety and well-being first as facility is 'closed to all'
- 9 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found