Series of healthy walks across district
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, June 25, there is a 3.7-mile walk in Beccles. Meet at the car park off the Morrisons roundabout on the A146 at 10.30am for this Marsh Trail walk.
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am, a 3.75-mile walk from North Cove to Mutford will be held. Park next to the Three Horseshoes PH/Church.
A three-mile walk will be held from Southwold to Walberswick next Wednesday. Meet in front of Harbour Inn PH at Southwold at 10.30am. Also on Wednesday, a 1.6-mile or 2.1-mile walk is held in Worlingham. Park on the roadside off Marsh Lane at 2pm for this walk to the riverbank.
Next Thursday a short walk of one mile to 1.5 miles will be held in Reydon. This circular walk leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre, Reydon at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
A 2.2-mile to three-mile walk will be held next Friday, June 29 meeting in front of Shipmeadow Church at 10.30am.
- 1 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 2 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 3 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 5 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 6 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 7 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 8 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 9 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 10 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover