Step out and enjoy a series of healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, May 21 there is a 3.75-mile walk in Lowestoft. Meet at Normanston Park at 10.30am for this walk to Ivy House.
Also on Monday, at 2pm, a 1.1-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at Southwold Road Trading Estate at 2pm.
Next Tuesday at 10.30am, a 3.5 mile walk will be held in Mettingham. Meet in the lay-by on the B1062, just before Tally Ho at 10.30am.
A 1.5-mile seafront walk in Pakefield will be held next Wednesday at 2pm. Meet outside the Jolly Sailor PH.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday a new short walk will be held in Reydon. This circular walk, of one to 1.5-miles, leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon at 10.30am. A 3.1-mile walk will be held in Frostenden, meeting at 10.30am on the A12 lay-by next Friday, May 25.
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 5 Rescue mission as fox gets tangled in football net
- 6 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 7 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 8 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 9 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 10 Awareness and funds raised as walk for brave Drew hailed a success