Join Ramblers group on series of healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, August 6, an 11-mile walk will be held in Tunstall Forest.
Walkers are asked to meet at the forest car park at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For more details, you can call 01502 514191.
Also on Sunday, August 6 a ten-and-a-half-mile walk will be held from Hunstanton to Snettisham.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at the car park in Hunstanton at 10am to catch the Coast Hopper bus for Snettisham from Hunstanton bus station at 10.35am to walk back to Hunstanton.
Call 01502 475188 for more details about this walk.
- 1 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 6 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 7 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 10 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
On August 9, at 10.30am, a five-mile walk will be held in the Framingham area. Meet at Framingham Feathers PH off the A146.
Call 07743 092 850 for more details about this walk.