Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks across Waveney
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, November 26, a nine-mile walk will be held in the Angles Way/Camps Heath area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Somerleyton station – which has a free car park – at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For further details call 07870 978 759.
Next Wednesday, November 29 a five-mile walk will be held in the Homersfield and Sand Pit area. Meet at the lay-by off the B1062 at 10.30am. This walk includes an optional lunch at the Black Swan in Homersfield.
You may also want to watch:
For further details call 01502 581058.
On Thursday, November 23 the Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 2 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 3 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 9 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 10 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
Are you organising an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by emailing email@example.com or call us on 01502 525820.