Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks across Waveney
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, November 26, a nine-mile walk will be held in the Angles Way/Camps Heath area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Somerleyton station – which has a free car park – at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For further details call 07870 978 759.
Next Wednesday, November 29 a five-mile walk will be held in the Homersfield and Sand Pit area. Meet at the lay-by off the B1062 at 10.30am. This walk includes an optional lunch at the Black Swan in Homersfield.
You may also want to watch:
For further details call 01502 581058.
On Thursday, November 23 the Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
Are you organising an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by emailing email@example.com or call us on 01502 525820.