Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks across Waveney
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, November 26, a nine-mile walk will be held in the Angles Way/Camps Heath area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Somerleyton station – which has a free car park – at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For further details call 07870 978 759.
Next Wednesday, November 29 a five-mile walk will be held in the Homersfield and Sand Pit area. Meet at the lay-by off the B1062 at 10.30am. This walk includes an optional lunch at the Black Swan in Homersfield.
You may also want to watch:
For further details call 01502 581058.
On Thursday, November 23 the Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 6 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 9 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 10 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
Are you organising an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by emailing email@example.com or call us on 01502 525820.