Step out and join the Ramblers for some healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of the Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead, as part of the Ramblers Walk about Britain festival of walk
On Sunday, May 27, at 10.30am, a nine-mile walk will be held in the Beccles/Shipmeadow area. Meet at Beccles Quay car park at 10.30am. There will be a picnic lunch at Manor Farm Cottage. Tea, coffee and cake will be provided.
Call 01502 713172 for details.
Next Wednesday, May 30, a five-mile walk will be held in Rockland St Mary.
Meet at Rockland St Mary Staithe car park at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Call 07743 092 850 for details.
One further walk will be held as part of the Ramblers festival of walks, and this will take place next month in the Billingford area.
For further details about the Waveney and District Group of the Ramblers visit www.waveneyramblers.org.uk
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 5 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 6 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 7 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 8 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 9 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend