Step out and join the Ramblers for some healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of the Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead, as part of the Ramblers Walk about Britain festival of walk
On Sunday, May 27, at 10.30am, a nine-mile walk will be held in the Beccles/Shipmeadow area. Meet at Beccles Quay car park at 10.30am. There will be a picnic lunch at Manor Farm Cottage. Tea, coffee and cake will be provided.
Call 01502 713172 for details.
Next Wednesday, May 30, a five-mile walk will be held in Rockland St Mary.
Meet at Rockland St Mary Staithe car park at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Call 07743 092 850 for details.
One further walk will be held as part of the Ramblers festival of walks, and this will take place next month in the Billingford area.
For further details about the Waveney and District Group of the Ramblers visit www.waveneyramblers.org.uk
- 1 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 2 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 6 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 7 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 10 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft