Join in with the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, February 4, a 10-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Campsea Ashe/Melton area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Campsea Ashe rail station at 10am for a walk where a picnic lunch is required.
For further details about this walk call 01502 475188.
On Wednesday, February 7, a five-mile walk will be held in the Westleton area.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at the Westleton Heath car park at 10.30am.
For further details about this walk call 01986 893023.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 6 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 7 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 8 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
Are you holding an event in the Waveney area? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email pictures and details to email@example.com