THE Thanksgiving Service took place at St Edmunds Church, Southwold, on Wednesday, July 8, for June Bullen, who died in the James Paget University Hospital on June 22, aged 81.
THE Thanksgiving Service took place at St Edmunds Church, Southwold, on Wednesday, July 8, for June Bullen, who died in the James Paget University Hospital on June 22, aged 81. The Rev Caroline Hallett officiated.
Mourners were: Joyce Boyce, Steven Wright, Scott, Mainey and Antonia Wright, Trudy Bagley also rep David Bagley, Mr and Mrs G Smith, Darren Smith, Clare Smith also rep Nick Sayers, Pauline Smith, Beverley Smith, Belinda Greenwood, Mr and Mrs Rosendale also rep Peter and Janice, Mrs N Garrod, Steven Bracey, Marie Capon, Pat Plant, Teressa and Richard, Mr and Mrs R Egner and John, Margaret Palmer, Margaret and Keith Spence, Bernard Segrave-Daly, David Wright, R J Wright rep Joyce Wright, Ron Smith, Jill and David Blythe, Judith Fox also rep B Fox, Ann Betts, Barbara Barnes, Joan Goldsmith also rep Wiggy, Richard Frost, Pauline Aldred, Doris Duncan, Geraldine Bryant.
Joyce Scott and Steven would like to thank family and friends for their kind messages of sympathy in their sad loss of June.
Our thanks also go to staff of Ward 1 at the James Paget, the ambulance service, paramedic and Dr Eastaugh, the Rev Hallett for the lovely church service and all who attended, also Fishers Funeral Service, special thanks to Christine.
You may also want to watch:
Donations to East Suffolk Association for the Blind can still be sent to Fishers.
Please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.
- 1 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 4 Locked mountain bikes stolen from cycle rack outside supermarket
- 5 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 6 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 7 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 8 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 9 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 10 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision