THE Thanksgiving Service took place at St Edmunds Church, Southwold, on Wednesday, July 8, for June Bullen, who died in the James Paget University Hospital on June 22, aged 81.
THE Thanksgiving Service took place at St Edmunds Church, Southwold, on Wednesday, July 8, for June Bullen, who died in the James Paget University Hospital on June 22, aged 81. The Rev Caroline Hallett officiated.
Mourners were: Joyce Boyce, Steven Wright, Scott, Mainey and Antonia Wright, Trudy Bagley also rep David Bagley, Mr and Mrs G Smith, Darren Smith, Clare Smith also rep Nick Sayers, Pauline Smith, Beverley Smith, Belinda Greenwood, Mr and Mrs Rosendale also rep Peter and Janice, Mrs N Garrod, Steven Bracey, Marie Capon, Pat Plant, Teressa and Richard, Mr and Mrs R Egner and John, Margaret Palmer, Margaret and Keith Spence, Bernard Segrave-Daly, David Wright, R J Wright rep Joyce Wright, Ron Smith, Jill and David Blythe, Judith Fox also rep B Fox, Ann Betts, Barbara Barnes, Joan Goldsmith also rep Wiggy, Richard Frost, Pauline Aldred, Doris Duncan, Geraldine Bryant.
Joyce Scott and Steven would like to thank family and friends for their kind messages of sympathy in their sad loss of June.
Our thanks also go to staff of Ward 1 at the James Paget, the ambulance service, paramedic and Dr Eastaugh, the Rev Hallett for the lovely church service and all who attended, also Fishers Funeral Service, special thanks to Christine.
You may also want to watch:
Donations to East Suffolk Association for the Blind can still be sent to Fishers.
Please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.
- 1 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Lowestoft man admits sending revenge porn to ex-partner's family
- 10 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed