THE Thanksgiving Service took place at St Edmunds Church, Southwold, on Wednesday, July 8, for June Bullen, who died in the James Paget University Hospital on June 22, aged 81.
THE Thanksgiving Service took place at St Edmunds Church, Southwold, on Wednesday, July 8, for June Bullen, who died in the James Paget University Hospital on June 22, aged 81. The Rev Caroline Hallett officiated.
Mourners were: Joyce Boyce, Steven Wright, Scott, Mainey and Antonia Wright, Trudy Bagley also rep David Bagley, Mr and Mrs G Smith, Darren Smith, Clare Smith also rep Nick Sayers, Pauline Smith, Beverley Smith, Belinda Greenwood, Mr and Mrs Rosendale also rep Peter and Janice, Mrs N Garrod, Steven Bracey, Marie Capon, Pat Plant, Teressa and Richard, Mr and Mrs R Egner and John, Margaret Palmer, Margaret and Keith Spence, Bernard Segrave-Daly, David Wright, R J Wright rep Joyce Wright, Ron Smith, Jill and David Blythe, Judith Fox also rep B Fox, Ann Betts, Barbara Barnes, Joan Goldsmith also rep Wiggy, Richard Frost, Pauline Aldred, Doris Duncan, Geraldine Bryant.
Joyce Scott and Steven would like to thank family and friends for their kind messages of sympathy in their sad loss of June.
Our thanks also go to staff of Ward 1 at the James Paget, the ambulance service, paramedic and Dr Eastaugh, the Rev Hallett for the lovely church service and all who attended, also Fishers Funeral Service, special thanks to Christine.
You may also want to watch:
Donations to East Suffolk Association for the Blind can still be sent to Fishers.
Please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 6 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 7 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 8 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
- 9 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars