‘Delays are likely’ warning ahead of gas works
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned of possible delays as two weeks of work is due to be carried out.
It comes as the Gas Transportation Co Ltd carries out work on the B1437 High Street in Kessingland.
The work is set to be carried out from next Monday, December 2 until Friday, December 13.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is carried out.
It states that the work will be taking place between 7 and 9 High Street, Kessingland to provide a gas supply "to new housing development."
You may also want to watch:
With traffic restrictions on High Street, Kessingland, multi-way traffic control signals will be in operation at the scene.
It states: "Excavate and connect to gas main providing gas supply to new housing development," along with other associated works.
You can keep up to date with all the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 4 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 5 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 6 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 9 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 10 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall