Kessingland library closure dates
Kessingland library, currently located in Kessingland Primary School, Field Lane, Kessingland, will be closing from 3 pm, on Sunday September 20, and will re-open on Tuesday, October 6 at 2.
Kessingland library, currently located in Kessingland Primary School, Field Lane, Kessingland, will be closing from 3 pm, on Sunday September 20, and will re-open on Tuesday, October 6 at 2.30 pm.
The new library will be based at Marram Green, Hall Road, Kessingland and will have increased space, stock and services. It will have a wider selection of books, CDs, DVDs and computer games as well as extra PCs for internet access.
This site will be shared with the Flagship Very Sheltered Housing Scheme but the library is open to the whole community, and will also include a Caf� and community room.
The new library will also benefit from increased opening hours as it will no longer be closing at lunchtime on Wednesday and Friday
You may also want to watch:
Although there will be no service in Kessingland during the intervening period, users are reminded they can visit any Suffolk library to choose or return items.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 8 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 9 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 10 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid