Kessingland library closure dates
Kessingland library, currently located in Kessingland Primary School, Field Lane, Kessingland, will be closing from 3 pm, on Sunday September 20, and will re-open on Tuesday, October 6 at 2.
Kessingland library, currently located in Kessingland Primary School, Field Lane, Kessingland, will be closing from 3 pm, on Sunday September 20, and will re-open on Tuesday, October 6 at 2.30 pm.
The new library will be based at Marram Green, Hall Road, Kessingland and will have increased space, stock and services. It will have a wider selection of books, CDs, DVDs and computer games as well as extra PCs for internet access.
This site will be shared with the Flagship Very Sheltered Housing Scheme but the library is open to the whole community, and will also include a Caf� and community room.
The new library will also benefit from increased opening hours as it will no longer be closing at lunchtime on Wednesday and Friday
You may also want to watch:
Although there will be no service in Kessingland during the intervening period, users are reminded they can visit any Suffolk library to choose or return items.
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 4 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 5 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 8 Free scooter hire in town for those getting Covid vaccinations
- 9 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 10 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain