Kessingland library closure dates
Kessingland library, currently located in Kessingland Primary School, Field Lane, Kessingland, will be closing from 3 pm, on Sunday September 20, and will re-open on Tuesday, October 6 at 2.
Kessingland library, currently located in Kessingland Primary School, Field Lane, Kessingland, will be closing from 3 pm, on Sunday September 20, and will re-open on Tuesday, October 6 at 2.30 pm.
The new library will be based at Marram Green, Hall Road, Kessingland and will have increased space, stock and services. It will have a wider selection of books, CDs, DVDs and computer games as well as extra PCs for internet access.
This site will be shared with the Flagship Very Sheltered Housing Scheme but the library is open to the whole community, and will also include a Caf� and community room.
The new library will also benefit from increased opening hours as it will no longer be closing at lunchtime on Wednesday and Friday
You may also want to watch:
Although there will be no service in Kessingland during the intervening period, users are reminded they can visit any Suffolk library to choose or return items.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 7 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 10 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk