Kessingland library closure dates
Kessingland library, currently located in Kessingland Primary School, Field Lane, Kessingland, will be closing from 3 pm, on Sunday September 20, and will re-open on Tuesday, October 6 at 2.
Kessingland library, currently located in Kessingland Primary School, Field Lane, Kessingland, will be closing from 3 pm, on Sunday September 20, and will re-open on Tuesday, October 6 at 2.30 pm.
The new library will be based at Marram Green, Hall Road, Kessingland and will have increased space, stock and services. It will have a wider selection of books, CDs, DVDs and computer games as well as extra PCs for internet access.
This site will be shared with the Flagship Very Sheltered Housing Scheme but the library is open to the whole community, and will also include a Caf� and community room.
The new library will also benefit from increased opening hours as it will no longer be closing at lunchtime on Wednesday and Friday
You may also want to watch:
Although there will be no service in Kessingland during the intervening period, users are reminded they can visit any Suffolk library to choose or return items.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Brit Award winner cancels Latitude and Norwich shows due to Covid
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft