Kind and caring people still around
MAY I say a very big thank you to all those kind people who came to my assistance on Friday, April 25, when I had a fall in Long Road, Lowestoft.Special thanks to the builders who offered to call for an ambulance.
MAY I say a very big thank you to all those kind people who came to my assistance on Friday, April 25, when I had a fall in Long Road, Lowestoft.
Special thanks to the builders who offered to call for an ambulance.
Luckily I was not badly hurt, just a few bruises and a bit shook up.
In this day and age it is nice to know that there are still some kind caring people around. Once again thank you one and all.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise