Kirkley Poor's Land Estate applications
THE trustees of the Kirkley Poor's Land Estate are able to consider applications from students who:1. Are taking a first degree at University beginning in September 2009, and2.
THE trustees of the Kirkley Poor's Land Estate are able to consider applications from students who:
1. Are taking a first degree at University beginning in September 2009, and
2. Who live within the Ancient Ecclesiastical Parish of Kirkley, and
3. Who will be in receipt of the full non re-payable Maintenance Grant from Suffolk County Council.
You may also want to watch:
The student must provide evidence of their eligibility to all of the above.
The grant may be up to �100.00 per term for three years.
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
Details of the boundaries of the Ancient Ecclesiastical Parish of Kirkley are shown on the Kirkley notice boards.
For further information and applications please write to: The Clerk, Kirkley Poor's Land Estate, 4 Station Road, Lowestoft, NR32 4QF.
L M E WALKER
Clerk to the Trustees