Kirkley Poor's Land Estate applications
THE trustees of the Kirkley Poor's Land Estate are able to consider applications from students who:1. Are taking a first degree at University beginning in September 2009, and2.
THE trustees of the Kirkley Poor's Land Estate are able to consider applications from students who:
1. Are taking a first degree at University beginning in September 2009, and
2. Who live within the Ancient Ecclesiastical Parish of Kirkley, and
3. Who will be in receipt of the full non re-payable Maintenance Grant from Suffolk County Council.
You may also want to watch:
The student must provide evidence of their eligibility to all of the above.
The grant may be up to �100.00 per term for three years.
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 4 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 5 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 6 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 7 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 8 Free scooter hire in town for those getting Covid vaccinations
- 9 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
Details of the boundaries of the Ancient Ecclesiastical Parish of Kirkley are shown on the Kirkley notice boards.
For further information and applications please write to: The Clerk, Kirkley Poor's Land Estate, 4 Station Road, Lowestoft, NR32 4QF.
L M E WALKER
Clerk to the Trustees