Kirkley salon owner to expand into the beauty treatment market
- Credit: Archant
An entrepreneur expanding her Kirkley salon said the area's thriving business community has allowed her to take the next step.
Tanya Daniels owns Radiance Hair Salon in London Road South, which has been in business for about four years.
And now, Mrs Daniels is expanding into beauty treatments, opening up the first floor of her building and hiring extra staff.
'Our clients have been asking about beauty treatments for years,' she said. 'I thought 'I'm just going to do it'.'
Mrs Daniels worked in Kirkley since she was an apprentice and says she would not want to run a business anywhere else.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'I'm so glad I've been able to offer these services and help revitalise Kirkley.
'There's so many more businesses coming into the area and they're staying. I'd never open a salon anywhere else.'
- 1 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 2 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 3 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 4 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 5 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Your Lowestoft Journal has a new community editor
- 8 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
Radiance Hair Salon now offers services such as manicures, pedicures, eyelash extensions and more.