Kirkley salon owner to expand into the beauty treatment market
- Credit: Archant
An entrepreneur expanding her Kirkley salon said the area's thriving business community has allowed her to take the next step.
Tanya Daniels owns Radiance Hair Salon in London Road South, which has been in business for about four years.
And now, Mrs Daniels is expanding into beauty treatments, opening up the first floor of her building and hiring extra staff.
'Our clients have been asking about beauty treatments for years,' she said. 'I thought 'I'm just going to do it'.'
Mrs Daniels worked in Kirkley since she was an apprentice and says she would not want to run a business anywhere else.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'I'm so glad I've been able to offer these services and help revitalise Kirkley.
'There's so many more businesses coming into the area and they're staying. I'd never open a salon anywhere else.'
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 5 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 6 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 7 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
- 8 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 9 Coastal Post Office branch to close for four weeks
- 10 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
Radiance Hair Salon now offers services such as manicures, pedicures, eyelash extensions and more.