Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas
- Credit: Arlington Talent
A keen crafter from Lowestoft is set to feature on a daytime TV show this month.
Popular presenter Kirstie Allsopp will return with a new daytime series as Kirstie’s Handmade Christmas returns later this month.
The new series of Kirstie’s Handmade Christmas is due to air on C4 on December 13 as a series of crafters battle it out.
And on Wednesday, December 15 a contributor from Lowestoft will feature in the 'Jumper' episode.
Alice Neal, a jeweller from Lowestoft, will line up alongside a solicitor from Bath, a fashion designer from Islington, London and a theatre photographer from Cornwall in the popular show.
A spokesman for the show said: "In each episode of Kirstie’s Handmade Christmas, four crafting whizzes go head-to-head.
"For Kirstie's best jumper competition, four knitters will race against the clock to create an accessory, and then unveil their hand knitted jumpers for the judge.
- 1 Man punched in face in Lowestoft supermarket car park
- 2 Restaurant owner 'optimistic' for future after Christmas cancellations
- 3 Man, 33, charged following Lowestoft burglary
- 4 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 5 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 6 Green light to restore High Street shopfronts dating back to 1860s
- 7 New homes and retail unit bid for vacant former Tesco store
- 8 Motorbike stolen during overnight theft in Lowestoft
- 9 Police hunt wanted man with links along Norfolk and Waveney coast
- 10 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
"But who will be crowned the winner?"