Ladies night fundraising event organised for charity
- Credit: Archant
A 'ladies night' fundraising event has been organised for a social inclusion charity.
The evening, taking place on Friday, April 6, will be at Sams Coffee House, on Bevan St. East, Lowestoft, and will see all proceeds raised go to Access Community Trust.
A spokesman for the event said: 'Gather your friends and come along for a night full of laughter and sparkle!
'On offer will be some fabulous treats to get you and your style-savvy girls into the mood with rails of boutique clothes at fantastic prices, pamper stations and a raffle!'
A glass of bubbly and nibbles will also be provided, with the music provided by acoustic duo Going Dutch.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm with the event ending at 10pm.
Tickets are just £5 and to secutre your spot on the guest list, call 01502 527200.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 4 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 7 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 8 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 9 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 10 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
Have you got an event that you would like the Journal to cover? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.