Ladies night fundraising event organised for charity
- Credit: Archant
A 'ladies night' fundraising event has been organised for a social inclusion charity.
The evening, taking place on Friday, April 6, will be at Sams Coffee House, on Bevan St. East, Lowestoft, and will see all proceeds raised go to Access Community Trust.
A spokesman for the event said: 'Gather your friends and come along for a night full of laughter and sparkle!
'On offer will be some fabulous treats to get you and your style-savvy girls into the mood with rails of boutique clothes at fantastic prices, pamper stations and a raffle!'
A glass of bubbly and nibbles will also be provided, with the music provided by acoustic duo Going Dutch.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm with the event ending at 10pm.
Tickets are just £5 and to secutre your spot on the guest list, call 01502 527200.
- 1 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 7 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 8 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 9 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 10 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
Have you got an event that you would like the Journal to cover? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.