Laptops stolen in Lowestoft burglaries
POLICE have issued a warning, urging householders to secure their properties at all times and, if possible, not to leave valuables on view.
The warning comes after burglaries in Carlton Colville and Lowestoft - where laptops were among the items stolen.
Burglars stole a black laptop computer after breaking in to a home in Carlton Colville.
The home at Edelweiss Close in Carlton Colville was targeted between 11pm last Wednesday (November 3) and 8.30am on Thursday (November 4).
A laptop computer and a gold watch were stolen in a separate raid as burglars broke into a Lowestoft home.
The home in Long Road was targeted between 8.45am and 8.40pm on Saturday, November 6.
• Information about the burglaries should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Three people arrested in Lowestoft as part of burglary crackdown
- 2 Man appears in court for Lowestoft arson offences
- 3 Region's rebel MP: 'Im not grumpy' just acting in my peoples' best interests
- 4 Teenager arrested on suspicion of arson after Lowestoft fire
- 5 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 6 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge
- 7 'I was just really drunk' - man squared up to police after pub call-out
- 8 Lowestoft lighting the way in region's fight against food waste
- 9 Part of A47 closed in Lowestoft due to incident
- 10 Police release CCTV after Honda stolen from car park