Last chance to be VIP for the day
THIS is the final week for Journal readers to have a chance to win a �1,000 bedroom makeover and become a store VIP for the day, courtesy of the newly named Palmers of Lowestoft store.
THIS is the final week for Journal readers to have a chance to win a �1,000 bedroom makeover and become a store VIP
for the day, courtesy of the newly named Palmers of Lowestoft store.
After 102 years it is changing its name from Chadds and it is now on the look out lookout for a customer with celebrity ambitions to help launch the new store in London Road North, on Saturday, September 19.
The lucky winner will also pick up a prize of a bedroom makeover worth up to �1,000 and be pampered and treated as a VIP for the day.
You may also want to watch:
Twenty runners-up will receive a �25 voucher each to spend on bed wear ranges.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize pick up a copy of this week's Journal which is out on Friday.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021