Last chance to be VIP for the day
THIS is the final week for Journal readers to have a chance to win a �1,000 bedroom makeover and become a store VIP for the day, courtesy of the newly named Palmers of Lowestoft store.
THIS is the final week for Journal readers to have a chance to win a �1,000 bedroom makeover and become a store VIP
for the day, courtesy of the newly named Palmers of Lowestoft store.
After 102 years it is changing its name from Chadds and it is now on the look out lookout for a customer with celebrity ambitions to help launch the new store in London Road North, on Saturday, September 19.
The lucky winner will also pick up a prize of a bedroom makeover worth up to �1,000 and be pampered and treated as a VIP for the day.
You may also want to watch:
Twenty runners-up will receive a �25 voucher each to spend on bed wear ranges.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize pick up a copy of this week's Journal which is out on Friday.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight