Last chance to be VIP for the day
THIS is the final week for Journal readers to have a chance to win a �1,000 bedroom makeover and become a store VIP for the day, courtesy of the newly named Palmers of Lowestoft store.
THIS is the final week for Journal readers to have a chance to win a �1,000 bedroom makeover and become a store VIP
for the day, courtesy of the newly named Palmers of Lowestoft store.
After 102 years it is changing its name from Chadds and it is now on the look out lookout for a customer with celebrity ambitions to help launch the new store in London Road North, on Saturday, September 19.
The lucky winner will also pick up a prize of a bedroom makeover worth up to �1,000 and be pampered and treated as a VIP for the day.
You may also want to watch:
Twenty runners-up will receive a �25 voucher each to spend on bed wear ranges.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize pick up a copy of this week's Journal which is out on Friday.
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 4 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 5 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 8 Free scooter hire in town for those getting Covid vaccinations
- 9 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 10 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average