Learn new skills at the Yard Project, off Ashby Road, in Lowestoft
PEOPLE are being urged to discover hidden talents by trying out a range of skills at a Lowestoft facility.
The Yard Project - opening doors for young people and the community - runs a range of workshops and groups throughout the week at their base off Ashby Road, between Norwich Road and Maidstone Road in Lowestoft
And tomorrow, January 28, a well-being day has been organised - with activities including Indian head massage, a singing workshop, a workshop on feeling good for the New Year, nail and hand care and much more.
'Feel good for the New Year by coming along and giving it a try from 10am to 1pm tomorrow,' a spokesman for the Yard Project said.
'Discover your Hidden talents, try out, share and learn new skills in small friendly informal groups.'
You may also want to watch:
Families are welcome to attend, although children need to be accompanied by an adult.
Daytime pottery groups, arts and crafts afternoons, pottery, knit, stitch and yarn sessions are all held weekly on Tuesdays, Thursday's and Friday's.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 7 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 8 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 9 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft