Learn new skills at the Yard Project, off Ashby Road, in Lowestoft
PEOPLE are being urged to discover hidden talents by trying out a range of skills at a Lowestoft facility.
The Yard Project - opening doors for young people and the community - runs a range of workshops and groups throughout the week at their base off Ashby Road, between Norwich Road and Maidstone Road in Lowestoft
And tomorrow, January 28, a well-being day has been organised - with activities including Indian head massage, a singing workshop, a workshop on feeling good for the New Year, nail and hand care and much more.
'Feel good for the New Year by coming along and giving it a try from 10am to 1pm tomorrow,' a spokesman for the Yard Project said.
'Discover your Hidden talents, try out, share and learn new skills in small friendly informal groups.'
You may also want to watch:
Families are welcome to attend, although children need to be accompanied by an adult.
Daytime pottery groups, arts and crafts afternoons, pottery, knit, stitch and yarn sessions are all held weekly on Tuesdays, Thursday's and Friday's.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 3 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 6 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 7 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew