Left with disbelief and disgust
I AM in disbelief and total disgust that the NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney are even considering closing down the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.
I AM in disbelief and total disgust that the NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney are even considering closing down the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft. I cannot see the sense of the action.
I know Dr Johnson personally and am saddened and am extremely upset to see him so hurt and dejected.
He is a fantastic dentist and genuinely cares for his patients and in giving them the best NHS care he can.
He is very highly respected among the community and has been given unbelievable support, since this bombshell hit.
You may also want to watch:
He has been a dentist to many families for many years. His dedication and his unfaltering hard work is immeasurable.
I hope the tender for his practice goes no further and the local NHS comes to their senses.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 5 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences
- 8 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 9 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 10 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away