Left with disbelief and disgust
I AM in disbelief and total disgust that the NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney are even considering closing down the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.
I AM in disbelief and total disgust that the NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney are even considering closing down the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft. I cannot see the sense of the action.
I know Dr Johnson personally and am saddened and am extremely upset to see him so hurt and dejected.
He is a fantastic dentist and genuinely cares for his patients and in giving them the best NHS care he can.
He is very highly respected among the community and has been given unbelievable support, since this bombshell hit.
You may also want to watch:
He has been a dentist to many families for many years. His dedication and his unfaltering hard work is immeasurable.
I hope the tender for his practice goes no further and the local NHS comes to their senses.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home