Left with disbelief and disgust
I AM in disbelief and total disgust that the NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney are even considering closing down the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.
I AM in disbelief and total disgust that the NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney are even considering closing down the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft. I cannot see the sense of the action.
I know Dr Johnson personally and am saddened and am extremely upset to see him so hurt and dejected.
He is a fantastic dentist and genuinely cares for his patients and in giving them the best NHS care he can.
He is very highly respected among the community and has been given unbelievable support, since this bombshell hit.
He has been a dentist to many families for many years. His dedication and his unfaltering hard work is immeasurable.
I hope the tender for his practice goes no further and the local NHS comes to their senses.
- 1 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 2 Lowestoft man battling back after prostate cancer diagnosis
- 3 Seven places to get a fry-up in Lowestoft
- 4 East Anglia’s ports tap into fast-growing domestic cruise market
- 5 Have you got any memories of the James Paget hospital when it opened?
- 6 Nurseries, pre-schools and primaries see Covid rate rises
- 7 Popular bookstore looking ahead to next new chapter in Lowestoft
- 8 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 9 Landlord 'sells Lowestoft Banksy work for £2 million'
- 10 First Buses to change tickets to make travel simpler