Left with disbelief and disgust
I AM in disbelief and total disgust that the NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney are even considering closing down the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.
I AM in disbelief and total disgust that the NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney are even considering closing down the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft. I cannot see the sense of the action.
I know Dr Johnson personally and am saddened and am extremely upset to see him so hurt and dejected.
He is a fantastic dentist and genuinely cares for his patients and in giving them the best NHS care he can.
He is very highly respected among the community and has been given unbelievable support, since this bombshell hit.
You may also want to watch:
He has been a dentist to many families for many years. His dedication and his unfaltering hard work is immeasurable.
I hope the tender for his practice goes no further and the local NHS comes to their senses.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 7 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?