Lifeboat helps kite surfer off Lowestoft
Hayley MaceThe Lowestoft lifeboat and lifeguard off the resort's beach are currently helping a kite surfer.The lifeboat was called just before 5.30pm today to reports that a kite surfer is in trouble near the Claremont Pier.Hayley Mace
The Lowestoft lifeboat and lifeguard off the resort's beach were called to help a kite surfer.
The lifeboat was called just before 5.30pm today to reports that a kite surfer is in trouble near the Claremont Pier.
Lifeguards who are located on the seafront helped rescue the surfer and bring him to land.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 4 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 7 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 8 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 9 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 10 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm