Lifeboat helps kite surfer off Lowestoft
Hayley MaceThe Lowestoft lifeboat and lifeguard off the resort's beach are currently helping a kite surfer.The lifeboat was called just before 5.30pm today to reports that a kite surfer is in trouble near the Claremont Pier.Hayley Mace
The Lowestoft lifeboat and lifeguard off the resort's beach were called to help a kite surfer.
The lifeboat was called just before 5.30pm today to reports that a kite surfer is in trouble near the Claremont Pier.
Lifeguards who are located on the seafront helped rescue the surfer and bring him to land.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 2 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 6 Campers arrive 'back in paradise' at sold-out Latitude Festival
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 'Can’t burst our bubble' - Primary school marks 'incredible' success