Lifeboat helps kite surfer off Lowestoft
Hayley MaceThe Lowestoft lifeboat and lifeguard off the resort's beach are currently helping a kite surfer.The lifeboat was called just before 5.30pm today to reports that a kite surfer is in trouble near the Claremont Pier.Hayley Mace
The Lowestoft lifeboat and lifeguard off the resort's beach were called to help a kite surfer.
The lifeboat was called just before 5.30pm today to reports that a kite surfer is in trouble near the Claremont Pier.
Lifeguards who are located on the seafront helped rescue the surfer and bring him to land.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch