Lifeboat launches to help fishing boat
Hayley MaceLowestoft lifeboat launched just after 1pm today to help a stranded boat about half a mile out to sea.The lifeboat was called to help the Peringa, a small fishing boat which had broken down about half a mile away from Lowestoft harbour.Hayley Mace
Lowestoft lifeboat launched just after 1pm today to help a stranded boat about a half a mile out to sea.
The lifeboat was called to help the Peringa, a small fishing boat which had broken down about half a mile away from Lowestoft harbour.
There were four people on board and the boat was helped back into port shortly before 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 2 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 3 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 4 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 5 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 6 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020
- 9 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 10 Lowestoft man denies breaching restraining order moments after it was made