Limited number of trains from Norwich to London during strikes
Commuters hoping to get to London tomorrow and Friday were warned that only three trains will run from Norwich each morning.
Commuters hoping to get to London tomorrow and Friday were warned thats only three trains will run from Norwich each morning.
National Express East Anglia said a limited service would operate between Norwich, Colchester and London Liverpool Street because of strikes planned by drivers' union Aslef and the Rail Maritime Transport (RMT) union.
An NXEA spokeswoman also confirmed they do not expect any rural services to be running (for example Norwich to Cambridge, Norwich to Sheringham, Norwich to Great Yarmouth, Norwich to Lowestoft).
Trains will run from Norwich at 5.40am, 6.40am and 7.40am and then 2pm, 3pm and 4pm into London Liverpool Street.
You may also want to watch:
Return journeys will be available at 8.30am, 9.30am, 10.30am, 4.30pm, 5.30pm and 6.30pm into Norwich.
Other travel options being offered include a combination of East Midlands Trains and First Capital Connect services from Norwich to Ely then on to King's Cross.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 7 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 9 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft
National Express has said that passengers will be entitled to a refund for the relevant day's travel if a strike does take place, and they can use their tickets the day before or after the strike days to avoid problems.
Timetables for during the strike can be downloaded at http://www.nationalexpresseastanglia.com/train_times/train_service_alterations/industrial_action_altered_timetables.