Limited number of trains from Norwich to London during strikes
Commuters hoping to get to London tomorrow and Friday were warned that only three trains will run from Norwich each morning.
Commuters hoping to get to London tomorrow and Friday were warned thats only three trains will run from Norwich each morning.
National Express East Anglia said a limited service would operate between Norwich, Colchester and London Liverpool Street because of strikes planned by drivers' union Aslef and the Rail Maritime Transport (RMT) union.
An NXEA spokeswoman also confirmed they do not expect any rural services to be running (for example Norwich to Cambridge, Norwich to Sheringham, Norwich to Great Yarmouth, Norwich to Lowestoft).
Trains will run from Norwich at 5.40am, 6.40am and 7.40am and then 2pm, 3pm and 4pm into London Liverpool Street.
You may also want to watch:
Return journeys will be available at 8.30am, 9.30am, 10.30am, 4.30pm, 5.30pm and 6.30pm into Norwich.
Other travel options being offered include a combination of East Midlands Trains and First Capital Connect services from Norwich to Ely then on to King's Cross.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
- 9 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 10 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
National Express has said that passengers will be entitled to a refund for the relevant day's travel if a strike does take place, and they can use their tickets the day before or after the strike days to avoid problems.
Timetables for during the strike can be downloaded at http://www.nationalexpresseastanglia.com/train_times/train_service_alterations/industrial_action_altered_timetables.