Lions club Easter egg hunt a chocolate filled success
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of youngsters were tasked with a fiendishly difficult quiz and had to follow a trail of clues as part of the Lowestoft Lions' annual Easter egg trail.
The children, many wearing Easter bunny ears and bonnets, could be seen enjoying the search for clues this morning around Sparrow's Nest Gardens.
Smiles on the egg hunter's face gave an indication of the success of the event as they searched for the hints needed to secure one of the 550 Easter egg prizes on offer.
The children had to complete a quiz sheet by finding the answers to 40 questions, which were hidden on boards around the park, before heading to the Lions tent to claim their chocolate reward.
But the fun didn't stop there, as there were also stalls to enjoy as well as dancing and games with children's entertainers K-Syl-R road show.
You may also want to watch:
Event co-organiser Lion Mark Lanham said: 'It was great to see everybody taking part in the Easter egg trail as well as all the games and the road show. It is a great opportunity for grandparents, parents, carers and children to have fun together.'
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country