Country and blues trio to perform free concert
- Credit: Archant
A three-piece country and blues band will return to Lowestoft this weekend for a special free concert.
Little Big Mouth will be rocking out at The Stanford Arms, in Stanford Street, at 3pm on Sunday, February 18.
The band's music encompasses a variety of styles, including country, jazz, blues and pop.
Known for their three-part vocal harmonies the band consists of Les Woodley on guitar and mandolin, Stephen Mynott on guitar and Jonny Baker on double bass.
A spokesman for Little Big Mouth said: 'The band returns for another dose of intelligent and uplifting music to the friendly and relaxed atmosphere of The Standford Arms.'
You may also want to watch:
Last year The Stanford Arms was named the best pub in East Anglia by the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA). It will find out later this month if has been crowned overall winner nationally.
For more information about Little Big Mouth visit the band's Facebook page.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 New shop set to open in prominent town centre store
- 9 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 10 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary