Country and blues trio to perform free concert
- Credit: Archant
A three-piece country and blues band will return to Lowestoft this weekend for a special free concert.
Little Big Mouth will be rocking out at The Stanford Arms, in Stanford Street, at 3pm on Sunday, February 18.
The band's music encompasses a variety of styles, including country, jazz, blues and pop.
Known for their three-part vocal harmonies the band consists of Les Woodley on guitar and mandolin, Stephen Mynott on guitar and Jonny Baker on double bass.
A spokesman for Little Big Mouth said: 'The band returns for another dose of intelligent and uplifting music to the friendly and relaxed atmosphere of The Standford Arms.'
You may also want to watch:
Last year The Stanford Arms was named the best pub in East Anglia by the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA). It will find out later this month if has been crowned overall winner nationally.
For more information about Little Big Mouth visit the band's Facebook page.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary