Country and blues trio to perform free concert
- Credit: Archant
A three-piece country and blues band will return to Lowestoft this weekend for a special free concert.
Little Big Mouth will be rocking out at The Stanford Arms, in Stanford Street, at 3pm on Sunday, February 18.
The band's music encompasses a variety of styles, including country, jazz, blues and pop.
Known for their three-part vocal harmonies the band consists of Les Woodley on guitar and mandolin, Stephen Mynott on guitar and Jonny Baker on double bass.
A spokesman for Little Big Mouth said: 'The band returns for another dose of intelligent and uplifting music to the friendly and relaxed atmosphere of The Standford Arms.'
You may also want to watch:
Last year The Stanford Arms was named the best pub in East Anglia by the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA). It will find out later this month if has been crowned overall winner nationally.
For more information about Little Big Mouth visit the band's Facebook page.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft