Local men arrested on drugs suspicion
FOUR men have been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply drugs after police stopped a vehicle on the A146 at Beccles yesterday.A black Renault was stop checked by police on the Beccles bypass around 5.30pm.
FOUR men have been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply drugs after police stopped a vehicle on the A146 at Beccles yesterday.
A black Renault was stop checked by police on the Beccles bypass around 5.30pm. The vehicle was searched and several wraps of white powder were found.
Four men in the vehicle - a 27-year-old, a 19-year-old and an 18-year-old all from Lowestoft and a 23-year-old from Carlton Colville - were arrested initially on suspicion of possession of a class A drug.
A further quantity of white powder was found in the vehicle after officers and a drugs dog carried out a full search of the Renault. All four were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply drugs and are currently in custody at Lowestoft Police Station where they will be interviewed by officers.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 2 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 3 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 5 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 6 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 7 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 8 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 9 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 10 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover