Local men arrested on drugs suspicion
FOUR men have been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply drugs after police stopped a vehicle on the A146 at Beccles yesterday.A black Renault was stop checked by police on the Beccles bypass around 5.30pm.
FOUR men have been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply drugs after police stopped a vehicle on the A146 at Beccles yesterday.
A black Renault was stop checked by police on the Beccles bypass around 5.30pm. The vehicle was searched and several wraps of white powder were found.
Four men in the vehicle - a 27-year-old, a 19-year-old and an 18-year-old all from Lowestoft and a 23-year-old from Carlton Colville - were arrested initially on suspicion of possession of a class A drug.
A further quantity of white powder was found in the vehicle after officers and a drugs dog carried out a full search of the Renault. All four were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply drugs and are currently in custody at Lowestoft Police Station where they will be interviewed by officers.
- 1 Mum's warning after children almost stung by jellyfish
- 2 Firefighters battle blaze in Lowestoft cliff face
- 3 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 4 Shock as knife found in Subway tuna sandwich
- 5 'You're not Steve McQueen' - Vehicles reported for anti-social driving
- 6 Lowestoft man died after paramedics mistakenly told he had taken heroin
- 7 ‘Accessible to everyone:' Special party highlights new beach huts
- 8 Where will be the hottest place in Suffolk this weekend?
- 9 5 cheap and free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Teenager arrested after girl assaulted during robbery