Great Yarmouth Borough Crematorium - There will be an open day at the crematorium on Sunday from 10am to 1pm. Bereavement Services are pleased to offer the public the opportunity to tour all areas of the crematorium.
||Great Yarmouth Borough Crematorium - There will be an open day at the crematorium on Sunday from 10am to 1pm. Bereavement Services are pleased to offer the public the opportunity to tour all areas of the crematorium. The annual Memorial Service will be held at 3pm in the crematorium chapel, led by Canon John Simpson, Lowestoft and Waveney Rural Dean. To obtain tickets, please visit the Bereavement Services office at Oriel Avenue, Gorleston.
||Concert - Lowestoft Road Methodist Church will present a concert of light organ music, both classical and modern, given by John Farmer, with Mary Hardy-Green (soprano) on July 25 at 7.30pm. Proceeds will go to the church development fund. Tickets, �3.50, are available from Dr B Milner (01493 668646) or Mrs B Jones (01493 661059) or on the door.
||Waveney Valley Girls' Brigade - Four companies of the brigade took part in the district parade service at London Road Baptist Church in Lowestoft last Sunday morning. Youth teams led the service, which included the story of Adam and Eve, illustrated by a rather special dance. Afterwards games were organised in the church grounds and all enjoyed a picnic. The Third Gorleston company, led by Jennifer Young, won the games competitions. All look forward to this service again next year.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 3 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 4 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 5 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 6 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 7 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 8 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Visually impaired woman urges people with diabetes to get retinal screenings