Great Yarmouth Borough Crematorium - There will be an open day at the crematorium on Sunday from 10am to 1pm. Bereavement Services are pleased to offer the public the opportunity to tour all areas of the crematorium.
||Great Yarmouth Borough Crematorium - There will be an open day at the crematorium on Sunday from 10am to 1pm. Bereavement Services are pleased to offer the public the opportunity to tour all areas of the crematorium. The annual Memorial Service will be held at 3pm in the crematorium chapel, led by Canon John Simpson, Lowestoft and Waveney Rural Dean. To obtain tickets, please visit the Bereavement Services office at Oriel Avenue, Gorleston.
||Concert - Lowestoft Road Methodist Church will present a concert of light organ music, both classical and modern, given by John Farmer, with Mary Hardy-Green (soprano) on July 25 at 7.30pm. Proceeds will go to the church development fund. Tickets, �3.50, are available from Dr B Milner (01493 668646) or Mrs B Jones (01493 661059) or on the door.
||Waveney Valley Girls' Brigade - Four companies of the brigade took part in the district parade service at London Road Baptist Church in Lowestoft last Sunday morning. Youth teams led the service, which included the story of Adam and Eve, illustrated by a rather special dance. Afterwards games were organised in the church grounds and all enjoyed a picnic. The Third Gorleston company, led by Jennifer Young, won the games competitions. All look forward to this service again next year.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies following collision on A12
- 2 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 3 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 4 Heroin addict who burgled neighbour's home four times is jailed
- 5 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 6 Dangerous double drug-driver awaits sentence for injuring cyclist
- 7 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 8 Fishing business will stay in the family as Alex, 16, set to join
- 9 Schoolgirl, 13, makes step up racing ladder ahead of championship
- 10 Work to resume on £15m project to give thousands ultrafast broadband