Lowestoft alleyway cordoned off by police
A Lowestoft alleyway has been cordoned off this morning (Friday) as police investigate an incident involving a teenage girl.
A LOWESTOFT alleyway has been cordoned off this morning (Friday) as police investigate an incident involving a teenage girl.
Police are seeking information following an incident in the area of Lowestoft High Street overnight.
'A distressed teenage female was found on the High Street at around 12.10am this morning, she will be spoken to by police this morning to establish her movements,' a police spokesman said.
'Wildes Score has been cordoned off and officers are carrying out inquiries in the area today.'
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who was in the High Street between 11.15pm and 12.45am and may be able to assist police should call Lowestoft CID on 01473 613500.
- 1 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 2 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 5 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 6 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 9 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 10 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns