Lowestoft arrest made after woma injured
A 17-YEAR-OLD boy has been arrested by police after trouble flared in Lowestoft.Police are seeking witnesses after an altercation in Commercial Road about 10.
A 17-YEAR-OLD boy has been arrested by police after trouble flared in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses after an altercation in Commercial Road about 10.30pm on Monday, October 26 in which a 20-year-old woman suffered facial injuries including a broken cheekbone, cuts and swelling.
The 17-year-old boy was subsequently arrested and has now been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station on December 1 pending further enquiries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the incident, and if you can help please call Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft house fire starts in tumble dryer and rips through conservatory
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 5 Acid attack victim opens heart to TV star on true crime show
- 6 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 7 Adapted trike helping to fulfil dreams and bring back 'happy memories'
- 8 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 9 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 10 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase