Lowestoft arrest made after woma injured
A 17-YEAR-OLD boy has been arrested by police after trouble flared in Lowestoft.Police are seeking witnesses after an altercation in Commercial Road about 10.
A 17-YEAR-OLD boy has been arrested by police after trouble flared in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses after an altercation in Commercial Road about 10.30pm on Monday, October 26 in which a 20-year-old woman suffered facial injuries including a broken cheekbone, cuts and swelling.
The 17-year-old boy was subsequently arrested and has now been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station on December 1 pending further enquiries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the incident, and if you can help please call Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles
- 2 Border Force alerted after lifeboat recovers abandoned dinghy
- 3 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 4 Delays expected for bridge works
- 5 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 6 Cultural hub could transform 'key town centre site' in £35m project
- 7 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary
- 8 Brexit: What does it mean for Lowestoft's fishing industry?
- 9 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 10 Major investments at 'incredibly exciting time' for coastal town