Lowestoft arrest made after woma injured
A 17-YEAR-OLD boy has been arrested by police after trouble flared in Lowestoft.Police are seeking witnesses after an altercation in Commercial Road about 10.
A 17-YEAR-OLD boy has been arrested by police after trouble flared in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses after an altercation in Commercial Road about 10.30pm on Monday, October 26 in which a 20-year-old woman suffered facial injuries including a broken cheekbone, cuts and swelling.
The 17-year-old boy was subsequently arrested and has now been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station on December 1 pending further enquiries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the incident, and if you can help please call Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 2 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 3 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 4 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 5 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 6 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 7 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 10 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub