Lowestoft beautician shortlisted for national award
- Credit: Archant
A Lowestoft beautician has been nominated for an award at a ceremony honouring the nation's best hair and beauty industry specialists.
Jess Martin, of Flutterbye Lashes in Hollydene Close, is shortlisted in the 'Lashes extension specialist of the year' category for this year's English Hair and Beauty Awards.
The event will take place at The Athena, in Leicester, on Sunday, March 18.
A spokesman said: 'The awards aspire to recognise and celebrate those in the hair and beauty industry who make us look and feel our best and often go above and beyond to do so.'
Irfan Younis, one of the organisers, added: 'They awards offer an unrivalled opportunity to showcase, network and gain media coverage in an increasingly competitive environment.'
You may also want to watch:
The ceremony will also be raising funds for the Make A Wish Foundation – a charity which provides magical experience for children and young people dealing with life-threatening conditions.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week