Lowestoft beauty salon is a one-stop-shop for beauty tips and gifts this Christmas
- Credit: Nick Butcher
With the Christmas party season fast approaching, looking your best is going to be all-important. And this yuletide, a hair and beauty salon in Lowestoft aims to be your one-stop shop for all your party pampering needs.
Whether it be a manicure, pedicure, massage or make-up, the team at Millie Rose Hair and Beauty of London Road South, Kirkley, has everything customers could require to provide those finishing touches over the festive period.
Led by owner Millie Rose Stammers, the beauty boutique has been open for four-and-a-half years and has a wide range of gift ideas for her this Christmas.
Miss Stammers said: 'We offer gift vouchers which people can purchase in our salon or online.
'They are really good for men and those who are unsure what to buy their partners for Christmas. They can also be bought 24-seven online, which is really handy.
You may also want to watch:
'We offer all services under one roof, with plenty of affordable stocking fillers ranging from £10 up to luxury ones.'
The salon stocks a variety of gift sets for skin care, make-up and hair care, featuring brands such as luxury British make-up brand Delilah and French skincare specialist Caudalie.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 2 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 3 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 4 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 5 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 6 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 7 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 8 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
'Throughout December we hold our Christmas calendar, where every day in December we have different offers of up to 50 per cent from make-up to massages. The offers last for 24 hours and can be bought in store or online,' Miss Stammers said. 'Also, once again, we will be hosting various Christmas events which are always popular. On December 1, we will have a skincare workshop where people can come and learn how to look after their skin during the evening.
'I think we offer something for people who do not know what to buy that person who has everything and who is difficult to buy for.
'There is always something here that women of all ages will like.' For more information call 01502 587219 or visit: www.millierosebeauty.co.uk