Lowestoft chippie hit by fire
A FIRE broke out at a fish and chip shop near Lowestoft town centre on Saturday evening.Firefighters were called to the three-storey terraced building on Commercial Road near the bascule bridge shortly before 6pm.
A FIRE broke out at a fish and chip shop near Lowestoft town centre on Saturday evening.
Firefighters were called to the three-storey terraced building on Commercial Road near the bascule bridge shortly before 6pm.
Three fire engines were called out from Lowestoft to tackle the blaze and a cordon was placed around to stop people going near the building.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 3 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 4 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft