Lowestoft chippie hit by fire
A FIRE broke out at a fish and chip shop near Lowestoft town centre on Saturday evening.Firefighters were called to the three-storey terraced building on Commercial Road near the bascule bridge shortly before 6pm.
A FIRE broke out at a fish and chip shop near Lowestoft town centre on Saturday evening.
Firefighters were called to the three-storey terraced building on Commercial Road near the bascule bridge shortly before 6pm.
Three fire engines were called out from Lowestoft to tackle the blaze and a cordon was placed around to stop people going near the building.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 3 A146 reopens after hydraulic fluid spill
- 4 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 5 Former Brexit Party MP hopeful dies in Bahamas diving accident
- 6 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 7 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 8 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 9 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 10 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk