Lowestoft Christ Church
The 10am service on Sunday, October 4, will be the annual harvest festival family special when the children will remain in the church rather than going to their usual Sunday school classes.
The 10am service on Sunday, October 4, will be the annual harvest festival family special when the children will remain in the church rather than going to their usual Sunday school classes. The congregation will be bringing their filled Christmas shoe boxes for onward transportation to children in Europe, Asia, and Africa who, otherwise, might not receive a Christmas present.
Later at 6.30 pm there will be a songs of praise service when more traditional hymns will be sung and David Ryczanowski will lead our thoughts around Joshua 4 - his sermon entitled 'remember the Lord: no turning back'.
All the mid-week activities are now back in action after the summer recess and details of them all can be obtained by calling the church office on 0102 584557.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 2 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 3 'Help us make a new outside space': Appeal to transform school's playground
- 4 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 5 Peter Aldous: 'Great opportunities for future of special Lowestoft'
- 6 Town 'at the heart' of green energy bid after windfarm success
- 7 Delays expected for bridge works
- 8 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 9 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary
- 10 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media