Lowestoft Christ Church
The 10am service on Sunday, October 4, will be the annual harvest festival family special when the children will remain in the church rather than going to their usual Sunday school classes.
The 10am service on Sunday, October 4, will be the annual harvest festival family special when the children will remain in the church rather than going to their usual Sunday school classes. The congregation will be bringing their filled Christmas shoe boxes for onward transportation to children in Europe, Asia, and Africa who, otherwise, might not receive a Christmas present.
Later at 6.30 pm there will be a songs of praise service when more traditional hymns will be sung and David Ryczanowski will lead our thoughts around Joshua 4 - his sermon entitled 'remember the Lord: no turning back'.
All the mid-week activities are now back in action after the summer recess and details of them all can be obtained by calling the church office on 0102 584557.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 6 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 7 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 8 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 9 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 10 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub