Lowestoft Christ Church
The 10am service on Sunday, October 4, will be the annual harvest festival family special when the children will remain in the church rather than going to their usual Sunday school classes.
The 10am service on Sunday, October 4, will be the annual harvest festival family special when the children will remain in the church rather than going to their usual Sunday school classes. The congregation will be bringing their filled Christmas shoe boxes for onward transportation to children in Europe, Asia, and Africa who, otherwise, might not receive a Christmas present.
Later at 6.30 pm there will be a songs of praise service when more traditional hymns will be sung and David Ryczanowski will lead our thoughts around Joshua 4 - his sermon entitled 'remember the Lord: no turning back'.
All the mid-week activities are now back in action after the summer recess and details of them all can be obtained by calling the church office on 0102 584557.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 2 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 4 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 5 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 6 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 8 Joy as supported living service retains 'good' CQC inspection result
- 9 Wartime evacuees set to reunite in Lowestoft
- 10 Mountain bike stolen from outside gym on retail park