Lowestoft Christ Church
The 10am service on Sunday, October 4, will be the annual harvest festival family special when the children will remain in the church rather than going to their usual Sunday school classes.
The 10am service on Sunday, October 4, will be the annual harvest festival family special when the children will remain in the church rather than going to their usual Sunday school classes. The congregation will be bringing their filled Christmas shoe boxes for onward transportation to children in Europe, Asia, and Africa who, otherwise, might not receive a Christmas present.
Later at 6.30 pm there will be a songs of praise service when more traditional hymns will be sung and David Ryczanowski will lead our thoughts around Joshua 4 - his sermon entitled 'remember the Lord: no turning back'.
All the mid-week activities are now back in action after the summer recess and details of them all can be obtained by calling the church office on 0102 584557.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 6 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 7 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre